What Is A Waffle Maker
Often referred to as a waffle iron, a waffle maker is a small electrical counter appliance used for waffle making. It consists of two metal plates, moulded to create the honeycomb pattern seen on waffles, with a connecting hinge. With a sweet dessert taste, these delicacies are breakfast fare.
You can find a best waffle maker in many kitchens. Waffle makers are often marketed as stand-alone appliances. Purchasing a combination appliance that can multitask with a waffle feature can be the perfect solution for the individual who lacks counter or storage space.
A stand-alone waffle iron, on the other hand, does not require much space to store, some may also be placed on their sides, although they differ by design in size.
Belgian waffles made by a Belgian waffle maker is thicker and sometimes larger than standard waffles as they are made with a waffle iron which has deeper grids and the depth of pockets is also more. These deep pockets are great for holding more quantity of syrup, chocolate, honey, jam, fruit etc.
Also, Belgian waffles are very light inside and airy. This was traditionally due to the yeast from which they were being made from. They are usually made with baking powder nowadays.
Best Belgian Waffle Maker To Buy In 2021
- Cuisinart 4-Slice WAF-200
- Presto FlipSide
- Mazoria Belgian Waffle Maker
- Hamilton Beach 26009
- Black And Decker
1. Cuisinart 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker WAF-200
The Cuisinart 4-Slice Waffle Maker cooks perfect waffles that are crisp on the outside and deliciously tender on the inside. The waffle iron includes an adjustable temperature control with six browning settings for complete control, with a stylish brushed stainless steel cover. It is easy to save storage space because the appliance stands up.
This Cuisinart Belgian waffle maker is just fine. When the waffle iron is finished making the waffle, it beeps to let you know and you will get to pick a setting as to how light or dark you like your waffles.
The lights also let you know when to bring the batter in and with another beep it lets you know when the waffles are finished. The waffles also do not stick. If you are in the market for one or as a gift, I would highly recommend this waffle maker.
Features Of Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker
- Non-stick coated baking plates.
- Bakes one 4 Belgian waffles.
- 6 settings for browning control.
- Ready to Bake/Ready to Eat indicator lights.
- Audible alert.
- Brushed stainless steel cover.
- Recipe book included.
- 3-years limited warranty.
2. Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Presto FlipSide Belgian waffle maker is a rotating waffle maker with an additional grid in a professional style that can create a 7-inch Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut parts. It has a dual-function foundation that ensures convenient baking rotation.
This Presto waffle maker also has a digital monitor signal countdown timer which will inform you when your waffle is cooked. This waffle iron is made of a brushed exterior of stainless steel with a non-stick interior that you can wipe easily.
It uses waffle plates that are ceramic-coated, so you won’t have to worry about harmful chemicals frequently associated with waffle plates that are teflon-coated. For storage, just lock the waffle maker and you can place it in a vertical position in your cupboard.
Features Of Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
- The unique 180° flip design evenly spreads the batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside.
- Countdown timer and digital display signals when the baking time is up.
- Deep grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior.
- Easy to wipe Ceramic non-stick interior.
- Dual function base locks in a vertical position for compact storage.
- 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts.
- One year limited warranty.
3. Mazoria Belgian Waffle Maker Commercial Round
With the Mazoria Belgian Waffle Maker Commercial Round-4 slots you can make thick and delicious waffles in your kitchen. For temperature uniformity, this waffle iron includes heating elements built into the grids, while the solid-state temperature controller allows complete control over the baking process.
The exterior of Mazoria Belgian Waffle iron is made from stainless steel for long-lasting durability. And a self-activating timer and buzzer let you know when the cooking cycle is finished to help make sure your waffles are cooked to perfection. When closed, the grids can also rotate to help guide the batter into one area.
For outstanding durability, the grid is built of cast aluminium, while the floating hinge mechanism lets the upper grid rise as the waffle expands during cooking. For a longer product life of this waffle maker with removable plates, the front, top, and sides are made of stainless steel.
This waffle maker with removable plates is very easy to clean and the open-coil handles are designed for minimal heat transfer. Know how to make best Belgian waffles on food.com
Features Of Mazoria Belgian Waffle Maker Commercial Round
- Heavy duty die cast housing.
- Non stick plate with Teflon coating.
- Full control over the baking process.
- Food grade stainless steel.
- Self-activating timer and buzzer.
- Upto 250 degree automatic temperature control.
- Easy to clean.
4. Hamilton Beach 26009 Belgian Style Waffle Iron
With the Hamilton Beach Waffle Maker, enjoy delicious fluffy waffles! It is made of premium stainless steal and non-stick grids for easy removal and clean up and is built to make waffles that are perfectly baked each time.
It has a compact design which makes it easy to store it upright in a cupboard or pantry. The power on and the preheat lights are located on the top of the appliance which indicates when the power is on and when you should add batter.
With Hamilton Beach Belgian waffle maker, the homemade or store bought batter cooks to a golden brown on its easy to clean non-stick grids. To add the batter, just wait for the ready light to turn on.
In just 4 or 5 minutes, you’ll have two delicious and hot waffles that are ready to serve. When finished making waffles, the non-stick grids of Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle iron clean up with just a simple wipe down.
Features Of Hamilton Beach 26009 Belgian Style Waffle Iron
- Premium stainless steel.
- Belgian style non-stick grids makes 2 waffles.
- Power on and preheat lights indicate when power is on and when to add batter.
- Compact, upright storage.
- Shade selector ranges from light to brown & crispy.
- Non-stick surface for easy removal and clean up.
5. Black And Decker Waffle Maker
The Black and Decker Waffle Maker which is 7.25-inch waffle maker creates classic Belgian style waffles. Its design, which saves space, goes nicely with small and compact kitchens. It also allows vertical storage to store it in a cabinet.
This Belgian waffle maker comes with non-stick plates that are durable and easy-to-clean that let the waffles slide out easily. And when it is hot, an extended cool-touch handle enables you to open the waffle maker safely.
When the maker is already preheated, the ready indicator light lets you know that it is time for you to pour your batter. To tell you when the waffle is finished, it does not have any other indications, so you will have to look and know how long it takes to make it.
It doesn’t have to take long, though. Ideally, this only takes three minutes for this waffle iron to make a crispy golden-brown belgian waffle.
Features Of Black and Decker Waffle Maker
- Chrome housing an extended cool-touch handle.
- Non-stick cooking grids wipe quickly clean.
- Non-stick waffle grids with extra deep grids.
- Makes 7-1/4-inch-diameter Belgian waffle in four sections.
- Ready indicator light.
- Vertical Storage Base.
- Convenient cord wrap.