Mi Soundbar with 8 Speaker Drivers
- It features 8 sound drivers that will improve your movie viewing, gameplay and music playback.
- Take audio performance to the next level with it’s powerful core and rich sound delivery.
- Bring cinematic experience at home with it’s passive radiators which enhances bass.
- You can connect to your mobile devices or any TV effortlessly via the S/PDIF, Optical, Aux-in and line-in connectivity ports.
- The no-fuss design offers a hassle-free uncluttered setup that takes just 30 seconds.
- The sturdy structure of MI Soundbar is lightweight, compact and easy to use enabling you to place it in any home environment.
- The minimalist design in a modern gray tone sits well with any décor scheme.
- Play your favorite songs at the next get-together by simply connecting the Soundbar to your phone or laptop via Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
Mi Soundbar comes with sleek design, powerful core, rich sound delivery. It will take audio performance to the next level and will enhance your TV viewing experience. Mi Soundbar has eight sound drivers dispersed over the unit’s 83 cm range.
There are two tweeters, two wide-range speakers, and four passive radiators in the Mi Soundbar that handle various parts of the sonic range of frequencies. On the front, it has a fabric covering that covers the drivers.
There are no rough edges, and the speaker has rounded corners all over it. At the top, you can find the buttons, whereas the rear has the inputs and power switch.
High-speed Bluetooth 4.2 LE feature is supported by the Mi Soundbar, and its physical inputs include optical as well as coaxial S/PDIF, Line-in connectivity ports, and a 3.5 mm socket that allows you to connect to any Tv and smart mobile devices.
It has a 50-25,000Hz frequency response range which covers the entire spectrum of sounds in each media so that each note is clear and far-reaching. It gives crisp treble, resonant, enhanced bass and clean mids to bring the cinematic experience at your home.
The Mi soundbar can be wall-mounted, and all the necessary screws and plugs are included in the package for this. There is no external subwoofer unit, as the bass output is given by the passive radiators. Mi Soundbar comes with rubber grips to keep it firm on any surface.
The Mi Soundbar looks good and feels solid enough. In addition, the soundbar is fairly tall, and it could block the IR receiver or a portion of the screen when positioned on a table in front of TV. To prevent this, you’ll have to put a bit of work into positioning it.